1. Buyer issues LOI to Uptown Oil Enterprises with full banking coordinates.
2. Seller and Buyer sign spa and lodge with full banking details and lodge with their various banks.
3. Buyer furnishes Seller with valid CPA, Q88 and ATL & POF. Seller confirms CPA and authorize his mother captain vessel to issue marine NOR and copy buyer and buyer confirms NOR and through his bank issue LC.
4. Seller confirms LC and authorize his captain to sail to alongside with Buyer feeder vessel and upon alongside, captain issue marine ATB to buyer. Buyer nominates inspector /supercargo and inspector boards vessel and conduct Q&Q and after successful Q&Q, Buyer pays 50% of cargo.
5. Seller shall change all documents to buyer’s name and soft copy send to buyer’s bank and buyer shall within 48hrs pay for the balance of entire cargo and commission through swift according to names on SPA.
6. Seller shall hand over hard copy of documents to Buyer and vessel sails to buyer’s destination